Field Study #2 9/28/22


This is my sound map, I observed lots of sounds while studying outside today.  I heard lots of little crickets and even heard what I think what was a deer! (the brush was so high I couldn't see it.)



Pictures: 



Today it was 54 degrees and very gray and cloudy. There hasn't been much change since last time I visited but we are starting to see some more red leaves and it's looking more like fall.

I heard some interesting things (sound map above.)

The sunrise was at 7:36 and it will set tonight at 7:29 PM. 

Comments

  1. Flip your sound map would be better.

    When did you visit?

    Give some more description of what you are seeing.

    Start watching for patterns in leaf color and leaf fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #4 10/31/22

Field Study # 3 10/15/22